It is not uncommon that many people have questions about all-natural soy wax candles. Here you can find the most frequently asked questions about natural soy candles, and any other questions you may have.
Why does my all natural soy wax candle look frosty? Is something wrong with it?
- The frosting of all natural soy wax candles are common. The frosting is part of the experience of soy candles being they are all natural! The frost is not a defect, in fact, your candle will burn just as great as when you first got it. The frosting of natural soy wax has been called "the blooming" of soy wax.
What makes soy candles so different?
- I will start by saying not all soy candles are created the same! Some soy candles are blended with other waxes. All-natural soy wax is made from soybeans; a renewable resource grown in the United States, which enables a clean burn and longer burn time is most cases. Soy candles also emits a great scent throw, whether hot or cold!
Why should I trim my wick and only burn for 3-4 hours at a time?
- Recommending you burn a candle for no more than 3-4 hours at a time is not only suggested for soy candles, but for all. It is good practice to keep an eye on your burn time. Longer wicks creates a larger flame, which in turn, melts wax faster. The longer your candle burns, the longer your wick will get, and potentially cause tunneling down the center of your candle. Also, allowing your candle to burn within specified time frame ensures you get a longer burn time.
How quickly will I get my order?
- We make every effort to get your orders shipped in a timely fashion! Most orders placed before 5pm M-F (eastern standard time) will go out same day. Order placed after 6pm on weekends will go out the next business day.
Customers will receive a tracking number for your order once fulfilled.
Please note, if there are any special notes that we should be aware of (such as a signature being required), should be notated on our checkout page.
Do you offer discounts on large orders?
- Yes. For more information on bulk pricing and quantity price breaks, please contact us.